Noted this is not a show-off, I am doing this huge giveaway to you wonderful tumblr hockey fans!
- 9-pocket hockey cards, all from upper deck, 20+ sets
- Classic panini cards in plastic card holder (You can name whoever you want, I will put him in the card holder and send to you)
- Mini masks from every single team except hawks (sorry guys, when I got these beauties, I just realized they made two ducks and forgot hawks :’(
- Mini flags from every single team
- Key chains from the teams of which I am fond
- Inflatable hockey sticks :)
- clippers/money holders from five teams: Leafs, Avs, Rangers, Sharks and Bolts
- and finally as you all noticed, I will be giving out Kaner’s away white jersey.
You can only ask for two or less items from this pile, and you probably need to follow me :’)
Feel free to reblog this post, I will approach the winners at the beginning of October.
I got question on how I am going to pick the winners, I will write my own little program to pick names, the more times you reblog, the better chances you get to win things. Also if you could message me which team you like and share some moments about them with me, that would be awesome! I am doing this because of you wonderful guys, the passion you have in hockey, and I want to get to know you :)
And also this is world-wide! You don’t need to be in north America to get these stuff!
Quinn’s got her first tattoo.
Free comic book day at Cosmic Comics! Not a bad day, got a free Spider-man book and bought a few series.
I made Mickey Mouse pancakes for my little troublemaker, aka Quinn. She almost ate a whole pancake, I had to eat the rest… blah.
Do you believe in miracles… part 2!
Tj Oshie wins it in a shot out for team USA 3-2.
Every day we spent sleeping until noon, and waking up without shit to do.
I’d sit out back in the summer air while the time wasted away.
Every night that we spent driving around, no place to be, just hanging out.
I wouldn’t change a thing about those wasted days or the time I threw away.
Man will be better, when you can show him what he is like.
The struggle of man against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting.
Thinking back when I was a kid…
Times have changed so much since then.
All grown up I gotta do for myself.
I refuse to depend on anyone else.
Life’s hard, you struggle some times…
In the end I’ll get what’s mine.
But for now I’ll deal with the times.
Have some faith and you’ll get by.
Two of my favorite quarterbacks. Chatting it up.